Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Indonesia backpack 3 weeks

Posted by Jmanoli on 6/1/2016 at 12:34

Hi me and my wife are going backpacking indonesia. We land in Bali at the end of January and would like to go diving at komodo national park. To get our advanced open water takes 5 days then head north and go island hoping, diving and beach relaxation for the rest of the 15 days befor heading to Thailand from bali how do you suggest I do this since I am having trouble planing further than komodo and would like to fly evrywere since my time is limited. Witch islands in the maluku seas should I visit we are on a budget so nothing to fancy and to touristy
Thx for your help

#1 Jmanoli has been a member since 6/1/2016. Posts: 1

Heading to Thailand?
Heading to Thailand?
Ad Search for cheap flights to Thailand
on Skyscanner.

skyscanner.com

Read more

Posted by altmtl on 7/1/2016 at 04:36

I land in Bali Feb. 3rd myself flying in from Krabi via Singapore... with Air Asia.

That being said There's a airport in Labuan Bajo so you should have no problem getting to wherever... unfortunately I'm not familiar with the Maluku seas...

#2 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 1,003
 Send altmtl a private message   Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.