Text page

Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Room prices per person

Posted by doest on 23/2/2016 at 08:57

Hi fellow travellers!

I have a question, I hope you can help me out! I was researching room prices across Indonesia (especially on the Tongean Islands so far) and I noticed that the given prices for rooms are usually for a double room per person per night. Since I will be travelling alone I am wondering whether they also have single rooms and if not whether I will have to pay the double price...

Cheers guys!

Daniel

#1 doest has been a member since 23/2/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by YogaSearcherBali on 18/6/2016 at 22:02

Hello doest, at togean islands area there is kadidiri island that offer hostel/bungalow. In this Kadidiri island one of the best place to stay in island they called "Kadidiri Paradise". they charge by person to stay each night. Next to the beach with ocean view of the room. The price of the room include 3 meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mostly that how it work in this island for the hostel/bungalow there.

#2 YogaSearcherBali has been a member since 25/2/2016. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 71

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.