Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Motorbiking Sulawesi or Malaysian Borneo

Posted by Abi2016 on 5/6/2016 at 02:36

Hi all,

I am looking for a travel buddy to join me on a motorbike trip around either Sulawesi (Indonesia) or Malaysian Borneo.

I am relatively flexible in terms of my travel options, and haven't decided yet which of the two would be best. From what I've read online, long term motorbike rental (for up to a month) seems to be possible in both places. The dates I'm thinking of doing this are (approx) 17 June - 17 July.

I am a 27 year old female from the UK. Im travelling alone, and have previously spent some time biking around Vietnam. I love the idea of seeing either of these places by motorbike, but I don't think it would be a good idea to attempt to do it alone. If anyone is thinking of doing something similar, or would like to join me, please feel free to message me :)

Abi

#1 Abi2016 has been a member since 5/6/2016. Posts: 3

Heading to Thailand?
Heading to Thailand?
Ad Search for cheap flights to Thailand
on Skyscanner.

skyscanner.com

Read more

Posted by purcitron on 19/7/2016 at 17:28

hi there.
did you already go on your trip? how was it? photos?

im planning a motorbike trip from Bali to Flores.

#2 purcitron has been a member since 15/6/2014. Location: United States. Posts: 45
 Send purcitron a private message   Instagram 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.