Text page

Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Bali for 8 days June 25 - July 02

Posted by chelzzzy on 13/6/2016 at 03:01

I will be traveling to Bali and was thinking of staying at Ubud and Kuta area. Any suggestion of the places I need to see, and best hostel I can stay. Looking also for travellers who will be in the area on June 25 to July 02.

#1 chelzzzy has been a member since 13/6/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by YogaSearcherBali on 13/6/2016 at 21:52

The best hostel you can stay, it's all depend how much your budget to spend each night. You could see around the hotel in Kuta and Ubud with competitive price at traveloka.com there is so many option you could find it though.

When you are in Kuta, you have to see the acoustic live music down the beach with bean bag at double six beach, the best is sunset time "the camplung" or "la plancha" the place you could search. At the south part of Bali you have to do road trip to uluwatu temple, single fin and padang padang beach. it's very recommended if you are the first time to visit Bali.

#2 YogaSearcherBali has been a member since 25/2/2016. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 71

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.