Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Bali, food, and Blogging

Posted by STF008 on 4/8/2016 at 13:22

Hello Guys !!!

For you who doesn't know me, my name is Steve.

Well, i'm just going to be as quick as possible, so let's get start.

2010, was a fantastic year for me, because it's the time and the first time i'm going to Bali.

Bali is such a great place to stay, especially for the trip. The scenery of beach, mountain, through the village, and all, it's amazing. And don't forget to mention : Balinese food. Food in Bali is really, really amazing, with so much spice to complete them all. I remember eating ayam betutu, sate lilit, and many more.

Well, if you want to read the whole story of my trip, you can check my blog about it below :

http://pesonakulinerindonesiassl.blogspot.co.id/

Well, actually i'm on a blog competition. You should check my blog above and read it. Every comments are welcome ! and i really appreciate any advise from all travelers who also has been going to Bali before.

That's it for me. Thankyou !!!!

NB : You can also join the bandwagon, too !!!! just click the poster in my blog and you will get redirected to the competition. Have fun guys !!

Keep smile and Walk

#1 STF008 has been a member since 4/8/2016. Posts: 4

Skip the queues!
Skip the queues!
Ad Book plane, train, bus & ferry tickets
with 12Go Asia.

12go.asia

Read more

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.