Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Suggest me some Best Resorts in Bali

Posted by abhirajgupta on 17/2/2017 at 01:09

Hello Everyone, I am planning to visit Bali this April with my friends. Please suggest me some best resorts in Bali.

#1 abhirajgupta has been a member since 17/2/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by adamaristaylor on 2/3/2017 at 22:21

Bali is a very beautiful and best place for holidaytrips and there are many beautiful places to visit. It has many resorts whereyou can stay with your family and friends. Karma Resort is one of the bestresorts among them. It has its own private beach, spa, gym facilities and much more. I visited Bali in October 2016 and stayed there at Karma Group Resorts. I would highly recommend this Resort.

#2 adamaristaylor has been a member since 2/3/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by neharani on 6/3/2017 at 01:04

Bali is one of the beautiful island of Indonesia..it is famous for its amazing mountains, lovely beaches, coral reefs and many attractive places for the tourists..there are many awesome resorts in Bali..some of them are Conrad Bali, Intercontinental Bali Resort, Ayana Resort and Spa Bali, Ayodya Resort Bali, Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali and many more..

#3 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 30

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.