Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Best places in Indonesia to visit in February/March

Posted by Lealeabee on 19/8/2017 at 15:44

Hi There,

As part of a 6 month trip around SE Asia and Sri Lanka my boyfriend and I have got 4 weeks in Indonesia between mid-Feb and mid-March. We fly into Bali and out of Jakarta (although that could be changed) and I just can't work out the best places to go to to make the most of that time and the weather. I know it won't be consistently rainy everywhere all the time but do want to make the most of our time. I think with 4 weeks we probably want to focus on 2 or 3 islands max but just can't work out an itinerary! We will want a bit of culture, some exploring (ideally some hiking if possible), some beach time if we can but if not not a huge problem and also ideally somewhere special to spend my 30th birthday at the beginning of March. Any recommendations hugely appreciated, I've read so many blogs and posts and weather reports and they just seem to have made me more confused! Thanks so much in advance for your expertise and advice!

#1 Lealeabee has been a member since 16/5/2017. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.