Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Lombok visa extension

Posted by Triblim on 2/6/2018 at 15:51

Hi

Does anyone have up to date info on what documentation is needed to extend a 30 day visa in mataram? Some sites say you need the receipt for the original visa, I wasn't given one when I paid at Jakarta.

I have the usual docs, ticket out, passport copy etc but it is this receipt that is worrying me slightly.

Cheers
Kev

#1 Triblim has been a member since 18/2/2018. Posts: 4
 Send Triblim a private message 

Posted by somtam2000 on 2/6/2018 at 22:55 admin

I'm not sure on this from personal experience, but I got in touch with a fixer in Lembar (the western port on Lombok) I know and asked him—he said, as far as he knows, just a copy of your flight out of the country and your passport.

I've not heard of immigration offices requiring a copy of a receipt.

Please post back saying how you went and I'll update our visa page to reflect it.

Cheers!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,959
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by Triblim on 2/6/2018 at 23:51

Will do. There are a few blogs out there from last year that say amongst the documents you need is the receipt for your original entry visa.
Seems to me to be utter nonsense, we are having to do this due to duff advice from the Indonesian consultant in kk.
Will post the outcome. We apply on Monday 11th June.

#3 Triblim has been a member since 18/2/2018. Posts: 4
 Send Triblim a private message 

Posted by savorygal on 3/6/2018 at 04:42

I think you may have an issue going to Immigration on the 11th.

June 11- 20 are public holidays, which means immigration will likely be closed.
https://publicholidays.co.id/2018-dates/

You can also check the Mataram immigration website, they may have the info you are looking for. http://www.imigrasi.go.id/index.php/en/public-services/visit-visa

#4 savorygal has been a member since 16/7/2010. Posts: 176
 Send savorygal a private message   Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.