Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia additions forum

North Bali - Bondalem Beach Club intro

Posted by MaxD on 20/9/2013 at 08:31

Hello friends. I just want to introduce new mini hotel -paradise that I made for my family vacation and now want to share with you
Its situated away from common tourist routs right on the beach in small village Bondalem.
It takes 2.5 hours to get there from the south. A bit far but I like that this place is still secluded. No night life here, no shops, no bars (except of mine one). This is place where you can watch the traditional way of living without hurry. When you visit local food market you probably would be the only tourist there
Name of the place is Bondalem Beach Club and to make it comfortable and quite we made only limited number of family 2-storey bungalows. Yes, one bungalow can comfortably accommodate a family of 4 or if necessary even 5 persons.
And there are only four such bungalows on the territory + huge swimming pool 16*6 with extra section for children + good restaurant + bar
Also we have free bicycles, free snorkeling equipment and free wifi
Would appreciate if you find this place interesting for your vacation, but have to warn that those who was in this area starting to return there year by year. That happened to me once and can happen to you.
Also if you have questions about this area of Bali I would be happy to share my knowledge and experience.

#1 MaxD has been a member since 20/9/2013. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.