Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia additions forum

New Place in West Java near Cimaja

Posted by Bikers_Waroeng on 22/8/2015 at 04:15

Dear Travelfish.org and community,

we would like to inform and invite you to visit/review our new place in West Java. We were the owner of the well known Any's Tavern which we had to close in 2011. Now we reopen a new spot with new name. Bikers Waroeng Beach Cafe and Villas
https://www.facebook.com/Bikerswaroeng

Located on the wide sands of Sunset Beach within walking distance to the world famous surfing beaches, Indicator's and Cimaja, Bikers' Waroeng offers travelers an idyllic vacation experience of an Indonesia from the early 80's but with modern conveniences of free WiFi, icy cold beverages and freshly cooked and lovingly prepared meals in an Eco-friendly bamboo and beachfront setting as you unwind on the beach, sunbathe and dip in the rock pools as the sun sets.

Thank you and kind regards

Dieter, Any and Erik

#1 Bikers_Waroeng has been a member since 22/8/2015. Posts: 1

Experience the Andaman Sea
Experience the Andaman Sea
Ad Spend 3 days / 2 nights on The Junk
From US$400.

liveaboard.com

Read more

Posted by YogaSearcherBali on 25/2/2016 at 23:39

it's interesting to know the new spot to stay or chilin at Cimaja , i have been there few years ago to surf in Cimaja areas. I will put on my list then, when i heading back to Cimaja this year probably.

#2 YogaSearcherBali has been a member since 25/2/2016. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 71
 Send YogaSearcherBali a private message   Website   Facebook    Instagram 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by bikerswaroeng on 7/6/2016 at 22:18

sorry for late reply, thanks, looking forward to meet you, more info you can find here
http://bintang1.wix.com/cimaja-surfing
cheers
Erik

#3 bikerswaroeng has been a member since 1/6/2016. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.