Photo: Temple outside Monywa.

iPhone Apps forum

Welcome to Travelfish iPhone Apps

Posted by somtam2000 on 28/12/2009 at 07:39 admin

This section of the Travelfish forum is with regard to our iPhone Apps.

If you have any questions regarding the Apps -- before or after you've purchased them, please ask away and we'll try to answer your questions as quickly as possible.

We'll also use this forum to run erratas on the Apps for any errors or problems that pop up and where possible we'll note when we expect to have them fixed.

If you have a problem with the App, please give us as much detail as possible regarding the problem -- including the type of device you are using it on and the version of the operating system.

Likewise, if you have any features you'd like to see added in, please feel free to let us know.

Cheers

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,710
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by yonaga on 10/11/2010 at 20:35

Hi,
Excellent job guys. Hope to see more destinations soon.

Regards
Xander

#2 yonaga has been a member since 10/11/2010. Location: Malaysia. Posts: 5
 Send yonaga a private message 

Posted by 604KEN on 13/5/2011 at 02:06

Is there an app that can just access the forum?

#3 604KEN has been a member since 13/5/2011. Posts: 11

Posted by chicoelnino on 13/5/2011 at 08:38

would really like to see a dedicated travelfish forum app.

#4 chicoelnino has been a member since 17/9/2010. Posts: 66
 Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by busylizzy on 13/5/2011 at 14:05

Just when I was considering buying an iPhone (for the sole purpose of buying a Travelfish app, of course!), my employer gave me some newfangled android phone. This is all well an good as I now have a new gadget to play with - but it doesn't get me closer to use a TF app.

So... I know it's been discussed before, but any chance that you are reconsidering doing apps for Androids, too?

#5 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.