I am going on the Gibbon Experience tour in the beginning of August. I've read the messages on this board regarding the experience, and I still have a few questions.
1. What is the best (cleanest) treehouse to stay in? I've heard that one of the treehouses has running water and electricity.
2. What type of shoes did you wear? Did anyone go in the rainy season? Which shoes would you recommend for mud/leech prevention?
3. What about leech-proof socks? Are they worth buying? I found Gortex water proof socks, would this work?
4. Can anyone recommend a leech spray? Maybe something that I spray on clothing or socks.
5. I am not sure whether the Gibbon Experience will give me gloves for zipping. Can anyone recommend certain gloves?
6. What about accommodations in Houie Xai? Where would be a good place to stay?
#1 Russian has been a member since 1/6/2010. Posts: 10