Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

Gibbon experience - booking

Posted by jaycee404 on 19/12/2011 at 01:16

Hi all, being the indecisive person i am, i've decided that i want to do the gibbon experience. I've been on their website, sent an email and tried to call a couple of times to no avail, the phone rings out.

My question is from your previous experience how long has it taken to make contact/book the tour? I ask because i'm flying out of Australia on 7 Jan and i need to re-arrange flights to chiang mai in order to take part..

Thanks in anticipation!

#1 jaycee404 has been a member since 18/12/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by Captain_Bob on 20/12/2011 at 00:36

If they're not answering the phone or emails it usually means they are booked-out solid for a while. GibbonX is very popular and in high season is usually full-up weeks in advance.

#2 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,918

Posted by Chooktooth on 25/1/2012 at 01:17

How did you go with this? I emailed weeks ago and have not had a reply from them? Was wondering if they are still operating. Did you get to take part in it?

#3 Chooktooth has been a member since 10/10/2011. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.