Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

Help planning a trip to Laos and Thailand

Posted by shaungt08 on 7/10/2012 at 12:15

Me and my partner have decided in the summer of 2013 we would like to visit Laos and Thailand in the space of 3-4 weeks. We like the sound of Vang Vieng for the tubing however we don't know where to visit in Thailand or anywhere else in Laos. We also need help with a time-scale. Any tips would be really appreciate I can see this being one of my best summers.

#1 shaungt08 has been a member since 7/10/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 13
 Send shaungt08 a private message   Twitter 

Posted by busylizzy on 7/10/2012 at 14:13

There are some itinerary suggestions here: that should help get you started with your planning. There is a wealth of info on this site - I suggest you just start reading up and see what grabs your interest. Are you wanting to hit the beaches? Shopping? Temples? Hiking? Think about the sort of activities that interest you - that will help narrow it down for you.

#2 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.