Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

2 day tour to Bolaven plateau, starting from Pakse on Dec 22nd 2013

Posted by BillieK on 9/12/2013 at 05:27

Dear fellow travelers,

I am putting together a small tour group for a very interesting trip to the Bolaven plateau:

We would visit waterfalls, ethnic groups, coffee and tea plantations for 2 days and 1night starting from Pakse on December 22nd 2013 until the evening of December 23rd where we return to Pakse.

The one day trips that are usually offered are supposed to be very stressful and people seem to be quite in a rush, most longer tours seem to put their focus on long trekking tours. I would to SEE this beautiful area in 2 days with a very small group instead of rushing through.

Since I have to follow a certain time scheduled I found a tour operator that is willing to offer the following program that should be flexible to our personal needs::
First Day, Dec 22nd: Pakse - Tad Fan - tea & coffee plantations - Tad Yuang ( Yuang waterfall) - ethnic group village - Tad Lo
2nd Day, Dec 23nd: Tad Lo - Phasuam Waterfall - Pakse.

Would anyone like to come along? I am traveling alone and would be happy to share this trip with some some nice people interested in this beautiful country! Any special wishes? Let's talk about it! Just send me a message!

So maybe see you soon?

Best wishes,

#1 BillieK has been a member since 9/12/2013. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.