Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

Any experience with Villa Saykham in Luang Prabang?

Posted by meloshi on 11/12/2007 at 12:23

I am having trouble finding any information on this particular accommodation in LP. Does anyone have any experience here or any information on this guesthouse? Thank you.

#1 meloshi has been a member since 11/12/2007. Posts: 2

Posted by meloshi on 7/1/2008 at 10:03

I am answering my own post.. Just got back from staying at this guesthouse for 6 nights and it was just lovely. Right nextdoor to Heritage Guesthouse. It is a mid range accommodation ( 40 USD/night in high season) , but very new, very clean and run by delightful staff.

#2 meloshi has been a member since 11/12/2007. Posts: 2

Posted by toni2jb on 22/10/2008 at 09:59

Does anyone else have recent expereience of Villa Saykham in Luang Prabang. In particular, is it noisy due to location next to Wat. It is relatively expensive (US $45), is it worth it? Thank you

#3 toni2jb has been a member since 20/10/2008. Posts: 1

Posted by dorothygist on 12/12/2009 at 09:11

I want to make a reservation to stay at Villa Saykham in late December but can't find an email for them. Called and no one answered. Any suggestions? I stayed here last year and want to again but want to make a reservation. Thanks for your help.

#4 dorothygist has been a member since 10/12/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by MADMAC on 12/12/2009 at 15:20

40 bucks a night? Place better be damn nice for that. The place I always stay at in Laos (admitedly a small sample size) is only five bucks a night and it's clean with hot showers in a private bath.

#5 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.