Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

around luang prabang

Posted by patiatmadji7 on 27/7/2017 at 00:00

hi..
I am from Indonesia, would like to ask about van hire with driver, since I will visit Luang Prabang with friends (we are 6 people) next November 2017. I hope I will get an info I meant recommendation about good driver and English speaking. this is our first trip to Luang Prabang. I also need recommendation for the hotel near night market Luang Prabang, of course in reasonable rate.. thank you very much for your replies.

#1 patiatmadji7 has been a member since 26/7/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by SoManyMiles on 29/7/2017 at 19:09 TF writer

Hi patiatmadij7,
What is your budget for hotel (what do you define as a reasonable rate)? Then I can better point you some suggestions.

In general it's difficult to find a driver who can speak English, though you may find one with some basic English. If having an English speaking local is important, then you may want to consider having a driver + guide combo. Or if you know where you'd like to go, a hotel/travel agent/tour company can arrange the driver for you and communicate your itinerary.

#2 SoManyMiles has been a member since 7/2/2014. Posts: 119

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.