Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

How to contact NK Adventures in Nong Khiaw?

Posted by mariavd2018 on 19/11/2018 at 12:50

I will be in Nong Khiaw for three days in mid December and would like to go on the Tad Mork waterfall trip.

What does it cost?Do I need to make a reservation? How do I contact them to make a reservaytion? Thanks for your help.

Maria

#1 mariavd2018 has been a member since 1/9/2018. Posts: 1

Posted by telmi on 19/11/2018 at 17:32

Have you tried a simple Google search? I tried and found this - www.nongkhiawadventuretour.com .

#2 telmi has been a member since 1/1/2013. Posts: 32

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by neharani on 19/11/2018 at 21:03

look here to find out the details.......

#3 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 44

Posted by SoManyMiles on 23/11/2018 at 02:01 TF writer

Hi mariavd2018

The contact information for NK Adventures is at the bottom of Travelfish's Nong Kiaow trekking guide here:
https://www.travelfish.org/sight_profile/laos/northern_laos/luang_prabang/nong_kiaow/2890

Price for trekking to Tad Mork depends on the number of people in the group. "As an example, a group of four is 280,000 kip per person including lunch, water, guide and transport, with kayaking on the return an option. For two it is 370,000 kip per person."

Price may have changed slightly but this should give you a good idea. You can give them a call a few days in advance. Generally speaking though, it's ok to show up in Nong Kiaow and visit them in person to book for the next day. They will also be able to advertise on a board that you have signed up, which encourages others to book and therefore lowers the price per person.

By the way, the Travelfish Nong Kiaow guide was researched and updated this year so take a look through.

Happy trekking
PS It'll be cool at night in Nong Kiaow in December. Bring warm clothes!

#4 SoManyMiles has been a member since 7/2/2014. Posts: 139

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.