Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

Weather in Feb?

Posted by chrispyrolls on 12/1/2009 at 03:09

Hi,

Everytyhing is all booked now for the jaunt to Laos, arriving 9th and there for 2 weeks. Goin to be in Vientiane, LP and Nong Kiau and am looking around at some historical data on wunderground, etc - the temps on there (and here) say anything from mid 20s to low 30s... anyone been on those places at that time? Am I looking at nice warm days, with a cool evening? Given the Riverside in NK has heated blankets I am expecting there to be the coolest - would that be a fair assumption?

Thanks
Chris

#1 chrispyrolls has been a member since 2/11/2006. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 198
 Send chrispyrolls a private message   Website   Twitter 

Posted by somtam2000 on 12/1/2009 at 08:05 admin

Hi Chris,

I'd say mid twenties to low thirties, with cool evenings just about sums it up.

Riverside has heated blankets! that's pretty high tech for Nong Kiaow!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,706
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by chrispyrolls on 13/1/2009 at 03:22

aaahhh yes ... shorts all the way (except for when the long pants come out!) - beats the sub zero goings on here in blighty

bring it on

thanks

#3 chrispyrolls has been a member since 2/11/2006. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 198

Posted by chrispyrolls on 15/1/2009 at 00:49

update on this for you ...

In Nong Kiau (i am advised by someone there) it won't get much above 16C in the day ...

time for plan b!

#4 chrispyrolls has been a member since 2/11/2006. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 198

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.