Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

Multiple Entry Visa

Posted by Asheai on 4/4/2009 at 21:07

Does this exist? I want to enter South Laos via Cambodia, exiting Laos into Vietnam... then I plan on traveling up to North Vietnam and re-entering Laos in the north.

Does this mean I need 2 Laos visas? How much am I looking at for a Canadian?... also, can you enter Laos from Cambodia and Vietnam without arranging visas beforehand? I heard that the Cambodia border crossing doesn't have this ability - so how long would it take and where would I get a visa if need one?

#1 Asheai has been a member since 1/4/2009. Posts: 7

Posted by Asheai on 4/4/2009 at 21:33

Sorry - just found the incredibly detailed information on this in the Laos section! :D Yay Travelfish for thinking of these things before me ;), lol.

#2 Asheai has been a member since 1/4/2009. Posts: 7

Posted by stickmansucks on 2/5/2014 at 17:03

Hello,

Can you confirm that a multiple entry visa for Laos exists ?

Thank you.

#3 stickmansucks has been a member since 10/6/2011. Posts: 22

Posted by Rufus on 7/5/2014 at 02:03

There is no such thing as a Multi Entry Visa unless you have a Business Visa.

#4 Rufus has been a member since 22/4/2007. Location: Laos. Posts: 973

Posted by SoManyMiles on 2/6/2014 at 23:42 TF writer

No, there is no multiple entry Tourist visa. If you require a Tourist Visa (some nationalities do not), once you exit and want to re-enter you would simply have to pay the visa fee again.

#5 SoManyMiles has been a member since 7/2/2014. Posts: 74

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.