Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

Booking flight in LP to go to Hanoi?

Posted by blackpepper14 on 14/12/2009 at 09:44

Hi....was searching through the archives and saw a lot of debate and varying results people had from booking online or in advance for various air routes.

Because I'm not going to be in a hurry to go anywhere and may change my mind along the way, I would rather book any flights on the ground when I decide what I want to do. If I am in LP, how easy (how many days in advance do I need)is it to book from an agent or direct from an airline? Time of year will likely play a factor? I will be in that area mid-end of May(?)This question is a double one because I would also like to know if it would cost more? less? the same? Obviously if less or the same, then it is a no-brainer for me to wait. If more, depending on amount, it is still an option for me as I don't mind paying more for the luxury of not having to make any set plans. Has anyone just "walked" in and been able to fly within a few days to a week? Thanks in advance...

#1 blackpepper14 has been a member since 23/11/2009. Posts: 23

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.