Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos additions forum

Want to post more reviews.......

Posted by alison on 3/11/2006 at 05:52

It's taken me a while to get round to posting my reviews on Laos - but since I went I am sure some of the accommos have been pulled off for LP. I found out about the Nam Sok Guest House ON travelfish, but now I can't find it to place my review.

I also can't find Coleurs Restaurant, Le Tam Tam, Joma etc to leave reviews for them.

Am I imagining things ? Did the beer Lao go to my head ?

I also had about 10 massages in LP so have reviews of the best ones if you are interested.

#1 alison has been a member since 14/4/2006. Posts: 2
 Send alison a private message 

Posted by somtam2000 on 3/11/2006 at 06:47 admin

Hi Alison,

Welcome to Travelfish!

We did some Luang Prabang updates recently and some place were deleted -- perhaps that's where they went... though as far as I can see we never listed the Nam Sok!

There's always the Trip Reports section -- information from other travellers is always much appreciated!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,706
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by alison on 3/11/2006 at 06:53

Thanks for replying so quick, but I have no idea where I found the Nam Sok Guest House from as I only used travelfish before I left in June.

It definately exists as I stayed there for 10 days !!

I'll compile a list to stick on the the reports section

Will be using travelfish to help my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia :)

#3 alison has been a member since 14/4/2006. Posts: 2
 Send alison a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.