Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos additions forum

Guesthouse in Vientiane

Posted by SteinOfOrange on 4/5/2007 at 12:03

Travelfish hasn't caught on to this one yet. RD GUESTHOUSE. Located on 37-01 Nokeokoummane Road (Chantaboury District). Telephone (856) 021-262-112; E-MAIL Owned and managed by a western educated lady, this is topps. I have used Travelfish my entire trip, and this is the best guesthouse I have stayed in yet. TV, Air, immaculate tile, good pillows, and super clean. For 12$usd, I have all this. It is very close to the Mekong River. I checked out three other highly rated TFish guesthouses when I arrived, and none matched up with RD Guesthouse. Aslo booked a flight to Siem Riep for 148$ usd.

#1 SteinOfOrange has been a member since 14/3/2007. Location: United States. Posts: 24

Posted by maleewan_th on 4/7/2007 at 11:09

Hello ,
Now no more speed boat in Mekong river 'cause government stop this service.And a lot of accident in Mekong river hit with a rock in the middle of Mekong river and sometime the driver of speed boat drink too much Laos wisky and get drunk....imagination after drunk what it will be with your speed boat trip to Luang Prabang....Don't do it!!!!
From Maleewan

#2 maleewan_th has been a member since 13/5/2007. Posts: 7

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.