Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos additions forum

Luang Prabang - Xayana Guesthouse and Capsule Hotel (MyLaoHome Hotels & Villas)

Posted by MyLaoHome on 1/7/2009 at 11:43

Xayana Guesthouse is a Lao‐style Villa built on a UNESCO protected site, and in accordance with strict guidelines of an authentic heritage‐preserved building. Conveniently located just 3 minutes from the Mekong River, the night food bazaar, the Luang Prabang Night market, and the main road, Xayana Guesthouse is the best value guesthouse for all your travel needs in Luang Prabang.

In line with our motto of simple yet appealing to budget travelers, Xayana guesthouse comes fully equipped with beds, hot shower and fans. The Xayana X-cube on the other hand strives to appeal to the hip and adventurous traveler, offering cabin rooms with shared toilets. In short, dorm styled rooms with more privacy to oneself. Prices start from $4 USD.

#1 MyLaoHome has been a member since 23/4/2009. Location: Laos. Posts: 10
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by lackdaz on 12/10/2009 at 13:09

Had a wonderful stay at Xayana! The staff were very friendly and helpful with info and the rooms were clean. I'd recommend this if you're in for location and scenery, for really cheap rates as well - we paid 10USD per pax for 2 nights.

5/5 Thumbs up!

#2 lackdaz has been a member since 12/10/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by NaiveTraveller on 12/10/2009 at 13:09

This guest house has exceeded my expectations in laos with its charming setting and service. They have a reception with a mini mart and provided phone cards, food, drinks, tour information and spoke english. They were also very friendly and booked a tour to the elephant village and tuk tuk back to the airport.

the best part was that the room is well furnished with a good bed, clean linen, tv and hot shower. The house and furnishings well thought of and designed despite it being a guest house as it was alluring and comfy with all the wooden furnitures and i simply enjoyed my stay.

Food: Boulevard Restaurant, Blue Lagoon and Joma
Attractions: Kwangsi waterfall!!!!!, Elephant village, kayaking down mekong river

I will definitely go back again.

#3 NaiveTraveller has been a member since 12/10/2009. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.