Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos additions forum

Lao Spirit Resort a jungle getaway near Luang Prabang

Posted by sanya2512 on 19/12/2009 at 21:53

Sorry something went wrong before and my posting went online before I could write something.

I would like to recommend our small beautiful jungle resort only 15 km outside luang prabang on the banks of the nam khan river. quite, peaceful, relaxing. we offer a lot of acitivities from elephant riding, mahout course, trekking tours, kayaktours etc..

if you like to escape from the town then the Lao Spirit Resort is the perfect place to go. Check out our guest reviews on tripadvisor to get an idea and visit our website

thanks to all of you
and hope to see you soon

sunny greetings from

Lao Spirit Resort

#1 sanya2512 has been a member since 19/12/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by marakusch on 16/12/2010 at 13:27

We had a stay there and I agree...REALLY WORTH the money and you come back relaxed...and all with the right amount of style! Lao Spirit is the right name, the spirit fills you as you stay. Check if you get the bungalow with the view on river and the bathtub with views out, as well as the open sky shower. Food good! Check it out, we will come back...

#2 marakusch has been a member since 4/4/2007. Posts: 22

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.