Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Trekking in Borneo

Posted by zoebondi on 15/2/2011 at 10:57

Hi All,

I've just signed up to do a 5-day trek through the Maliau Basin in Borneo from the 12th March. Has anyone had experience in this area? It looks beautiful!

The company is Fitness Adventures - an Aussie guy is running the trek. All seems really above board and organised. AND CHEAP! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

And let me know if you are keen to join - I think there are still a few spots left. Well worth a look if you're planning on being in Borneo around then anyway...

#1 zoebondi has been a member since 15/2/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by denzuke on 28/2/2011 at 21:16

Hi Zoe - now that you've completed the trek, do kindly share your experience, photos, what to expect, and what was above/below your expectations? Cost as well.

#2 denzuke has been a member since 27/2/2011. Posts: 7
 Send denzuke a private message   Website 

Posted by flather5121 on 9/3/2011 at 18:23

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi Zoe,

I am interested in trekking in Borneo and would love to hear what you thought of the trip that you have been on. Would you recommend it?

#3 flather5121 has been a member since 9/3/2011. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.