Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Langkawi to Taman Negara National Park

Posted by mario23 on 19/12/2011 at 12:25

Hi i'm going to be in Langkawi at the start of Febuary and i'm interested in going to Taman Negara but i'm having real difficulty finding out information on how to get there from Langkawi. Is any1 able to give me information on how to get there? Does anyone know if it's worth the trip or should I just head on to Kuala Lumpur instead and if the weather in Taman Negara will be ok at this time? I hear it's the rainy season in January at least.

Thanx for any help yous can give me!

#1 mario23 has been a member since 15/12/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 1
 Send mario23 a private message 

Posted by Tsingani on 2/1/2012 at 16:47

Im also interested in any tips on getting from Langkawi to Taman Negara.

I had to reshuffle my travel plans to meet a cousin in KL but will have 8 days from when i leave Langkawi to meet him.

Any tips on getting to TM from Langkawi?

thanks in advance

#2 Tsingani has been a member since 4/12/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by zahari on 5/1/2012 at 21:55

Hello Mario23 and Tsingani,

The best option is to route your trip to Taman Negara via Kuala Lumpur . There are daily coach services from Kuala Lumpur - Jerantut - Kuala Tembeling - Taman Negara. Choose your package from Kuala Lumpur. Learn more -

Welcome to Taman Negara & enjoy!

#3 zahari has been a member since 5/1/2012. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.