Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Port Dickson or Pulau Sibu. Where would you go?

Posted by imranarish on 18/9/2012 at 12:15

Hi friends. I am going to Malaysia in October. I would like to ask that which place would you visit Port Dickson or Pulau Sibu.
Please also tell me that which place has more water sports.

#1 imranarish has been a member since 5/9/2012. Posts: 7

Posted by azmilsyahmi on 14/10/2012 at 20:31

Normally in Malaysia its rainiy season in October. So some islands are quite boring like when I went to Tioman during the rainy season there was nothing much we could do. But in Port Dickson there are some places you an visit like the Army Museum and if the weather is ok, the beaches there are quite well maintained and also historical Melaka isjust an hours drive if you feel Port Dickson is boring.

#2 azmilsyahmi has been a member since 17/9/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by buswhiz on 14/10/2012 at 23:50

Port dickson is at the west side of the peninsular malaysia while pulau sibu is at the eastern side of peninsular malaysia. In terms of water sports, both places offer the same type, however, at Pulau Sibu, you can enjoy snorkeling and deep water diving

#3 buswhiz has been a member since 14/10/2012. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.