Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

One week vacation to Malaysia? Where to go?

Posted by Mayravictoria on 8/10/2012 at 04:49

This is Mayra Victoria. Me and my life partner got seven of days of vacation leave. But we don't decide where to go? So please suggest Asia nice vacation spots list.

This is very helpful to make my vacation plans.

Mayra Victoria

#1 Mayravictoria has been a member since 1/10/2012. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 5
 Send Mayravictoria a private message   Website   Twitter 

Posted by buswhiz on 14/10/2012 at 23:52

I would suggest you to go to Malacca to visit the historical sights like A Famosa, red house, KL to see the famous KL tower and Petronas twin tower, some shoppings, and also you should visit Penang as well...
If you like island, you can visit Pulau Tioman or Pulau Pangkor

#2 buswhiz has been a member since 14/10/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by applehotel on 1/11/2012 at 04:24

when do you want to go?how many days would you like to spend for?
i would suggest to go to sabah, it is really nice and th sea is very clean. then if you want to see the culture, you can go to penang and malacca to check out the culture, but its more tent to chinese culture, especially malcca.
and i think if you come to malaysia, you must visit kuala lumpur, becasue it is the capital city of malaysia. you can also see some cultural building in kuala lumpur, and modern building, those places are around bukit bintang. they are just close, not too far. you can spend 2 days to visit.
hope it helps.

#3 applehotel has been a member since 29/10/2012. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.