Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Travel Buddies for KL to Thailand

Posted by Fangtasia on 9/1/2013 at 03:53

I hope this is the right place to look for fellow travellers? :)
I wanna go from KL to Penang and a couple other Malaysian places along the way to Thailand and then Cambodia, Laos and maybe a couple more countries. I'm not a party girl - at all. So if that's you're main interest we won't match, but if you like nerdy things, temples, trekking, food exploring etc.? Why not travel together? I'm German and I've lived in Korea for a while and have seen a couple places but not nearly as many as I would have liked. Looking forward to some company!

#1 Fangtasia has been a member since 9/1/2013. Posts: 5

Posted by pociteh on 17/2/2013 at 02:13

Hi Fangtasia,

I (Asian girl, similar interests) am planning to visit Laos at the end of March (with a one-night transit in KL). Would be nice to meet new people along the way. Does that fit your plan by any chance? I know this is a late reply, but it's worth a shot I suppose.

#2 pociteh has been a member since 17/2/2013. Posts: 4

Posted by Drew84 on 25/2/2013 at 21:07

im going to be making a similar trek in late april or early may

#3 Drew84 has been a member since 6/7/2011. Posts: 36

Posted by kamran on 10/1/2014 at 07:06

Hi fangtasia

When r u travelling? Ive planned my trip in January end and first week of February. Im more into site seeing. If it works out we could meet there.

#4 kamran has been a member since 10/1/2014. Posts: 1

Posted by Debsyb on 15/1/2014 at 20:57

hi , i am travelling too and would like to meet ppl on the way. I am an older traveller but young at heart , if your interested let me know

#5 Debsyb has been a member since 14/1/2014. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.