Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Perhentian Island Trip

Posted by ainnossro on 12/6/2013 at 23:10

I'm gonna do some diving in Perhentian Island by end of August'13, probably 31st Aug 13. I am local, female, 28yrs old, and every year I enter Perhentian Island, so I might say I am very familiar with this place. It's just that this time I'm going there alone without my friends, so I'm looking for travel buddy who would like to join me. Drop me an email at Cheers!

#1 ainnossro has been a member since 2/7/2012. Posts: 5

Posted by harez on 25/6/2013 at 12:10

hello ain. im harez..30 yrs male .local aswell.wel,im planning to travel to perhentian dis weekend.thinking of driving my 67 beetle for a jo ride drive to trengganu and off to perhentian.well,im usued to travel solo,but dis time i just thought why not bring some friends along.the thing is no one is that free dis weekend on 28 till 1st june..didnt know much about perhentian..any to stay,to hangout at night..well,it would my pleasure if u want to join me. i wouldnt mind.tq -cheers-

#2 harez has been a member since 25/6/2013. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.