Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Malaysia Cheap hotels

Posted by thailandhotelde on 27/6/2013 at 07:18

Hi,

Date of journey to Malaysia is fixed on 22nd. So i need to reserve my accommodation for 1 week to 23rd to 27th, July, 2013. So please give some discount hotel list or booking site.

Thanks
Mirrin Rose

#1 thailandhotelde has been a member since 24/6/2013. Posts: 4

Posted by captainbkk on 29/6/2013 at 06:36

grow up, change mindset, define what ''cheap'' for you means.
The really cheap hotels do not have internetpresence, nor would they bother with it or even know how to handle all that. Just go and find plenty.
If you are the tipical 1st time in Asia, utter nervous and only used to www westerner; any google would have listed the sites like hostelbookers, hostelfinder, hostelworld etc. Limit your world to staying with other westerners only.You may also want to read what this site has once written abotu stays in some populair tourist towns, like KUL and Georgetown.

#2 captainbkk has been a member since 16/2/2012. Posts: 472

Posted by exacto on 29/6/2013 at 07:38

grow up, change mindset

sounds like captainbkk could benefit from his own advice.

Hi Mirrin,

Do you know specifically where you will be? For example, are you arriving in KL and just exploring there, or will you be working your way up the peninsula or over to Melaka? Perhaps if folks have an idea of exactly where you will be they can offer more concrete suggestions.

In the meantime, check out the Travelfish accommodation listings for KL on the following link and go from there. Cheers.

https://www.travelfish.org/accommodation/malaysia/peninsular_malaysia/kuala_lumpur/kuala_lumpur/all

#3 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,685
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Posted by thailandhotelde on 2/7/2013 at 05:13

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your suggestions.....

I am planing to see the Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia....

Thanks

Mirrin Rose

#4 thailandhotelde has been a member since 24/6/2013. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.