Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Best of Malaysia/Singapore in Feb/March 10 days

Posted by meeshakar on 30/12/2013 at 21:46

Hello travelers!
I will be traveling from my home in San Francisco to Kuala Lumpur and all around Malaysia for my 40th birthday, meeting up with a friend of mine who is traveling the world for a year. We have traveled through Thailand and Cambodia a few years ago and now meeting up and doing Malaysia and Singapore. Of course I am on a tighter travel itinerary with 10-11 days.
I would love to relax at some great beaches, take a couple hikes, eat some great food, see some amazing places, etc... Would love to hear a suggested itinerary starting in KL and possibly going to Singapore too. Possibly a good hotel once I land in KL also.
Thanks, loved this forum when I was in Cambodia and Thailand and found some really great places to stay. Hope this works again!

Cheers!

#1 meeshakar has been a member since 25/7/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 21
 Send meeshakar a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.