Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Singapore and Sabah in March

Posted by emsy1985 on 7/2/2014 at 07:45

Hi guys,
Im currently in China on a RTW trip. I have 2 weeks in Malaysia planned in March. Im starting off with a few days in Singapore and then flying to Kota Kinabalu on March 8th. Im hoping to do kinabalu national park including climbing mount kinabalu, then plan to head to Sandakan to visit sepilok orangutan sanctuary.I definitely want to finish off with a few days of beachy time and diving at sipadan. I fly from Tawau to KL on march 18th. Do you think 10 days is feasible to do the 3 things ive listed in Sabah and do you think theyre worth doing? I think the weather should be good at that time of year yeah? I REALLY hope so coz its freezing here in China at the moment so Im fantasising about tropical jungle and beaches!!!

Thanks, Emma

#1 emsy1985 has been a member since 7/2/2014. Posts: 1
 Send emsy1985 a private message   Where has emsy1985 been? 

Posted by Rishabh01 on 8/2/2014 at 03:46

Hi dear
Your plans are really good. I thinks 10 days are ok, climate is absolutely great. Hope you enjoy your trip......

#2 Rishabh01 has been a member since 22/1/2014. Location: India. Posts: 18
 Send Rishabh01 a private message   Website   Pinterest 

Posted by LeonardCohen1 on 14/2/2014 at 12:03

I'd skip the time in Singapore. It's an ok city but really there's nothing special about it. Mainly a business city. Spend the time exploring Borneo.

#3 LeonardCohen1 has been a member since 24/7/2012. Posts: 2,148
 Send LeonardCohen1 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.