Text page

Malaysia

Malaysia forum

West Coast in June

Posted by nowy on 12/3/2015 at 10:21

I will be going from Thailand to Singapore in the end of June/ beginning of July and wanted to see west coast of Malaysie but I know the rainy season is starting in June. I wanted to do some snorkeling as well there. I was roughly thinking of Langkawi, Penang and Pangkor. Do you think it makes sense to go there at this timing? :)

#1 nowy has been a member since 10/3/2015. Posts: 6

Posted by withluck on 15/3/2015 at 08:24

It is prefect fine to visit west coast of Malaysia in June and July. For snorkeling, you can consider Pulau Payar marine park. It can be accessed from Pulau Langkawi and Penang. No accommodation is available at the island. If you need customized tours in west coast except Langkawi and Pangkor, please ping me.

#2 withluck has been a member since 27/4/2014. Location: Malaysia. Posts: 17

Posted by Cajsa321 on 17/4/2015 at 05:46

West Coast is a perfect place to explore in Malaysia. I also have been to the beautiful part of Malaysia a few years before when i went to Malaysia for a holidays. It was quite a different kind of experience of visit the place but i loved that.

#3 Cajsa321 has been a member since 17/4/2015. Posts: 13

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.