Text page

Malaysia

Malaysia forum

Have the best itinerary? please help

Posted by tringuyen on 28/6/2015 at 05:24

Hi everyone,
I'm Tri and I plan to visit to Malay in 2 weaks early August, you guys have any idea to have a good itinerary? Thanks for your help :D

#1 tringuyen has been a member since 28/6/2015. Posts: 7

Posted by KellyJJ on 15/7/2015 at 02:12

Hi, which part of Malaysia you plan to visit? whats ur interest? beach, shopping, museum?

If you are flying to KL, i would probably recommend KL, Cameron Highland (cool weather, strawberry picking, tea tasting) Or Genting highland plus Colmar Tropicale.

Also, how many are travelling with you, with kids? Will be renting car...

Lots of possibility to explore really depending on what you would like to do :)enjoy your holiday!

#2 KellyJJ has been a member since 15/7/2015. Posts: 3

Posted by withluck on 21/7/2015 at 08:38

For you to travel around Malaysia, it is better to have your own car or hire a chauffeur. From northern Malaysia, you may consider Alor Setar and Penang. In central Malaysia, you may consider Taiping, Kuala Sepetang (Port Weld), Ipoh, Camera Highlands, Genting, Kuala Lumpur and Ketam Island. For southern Malaysia, you may consider Port Dickson, Malacca, Tanjung Piai before heading to Singapore.

A Malaysian Tour Guide.

#3 withluck has been a member since 27/4/2014. Location: Malaysia. Posts: 17

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.