Photo: Kayaking Langkawi's mangroves.

Malaysia forum

Langkawi accommodation for first time solo traveller..

Posted by lp4eva1 on 20/6/2017 at 17:55

Hi all,
I'm travelling to Malaysia in August and spending 9 days in Langkawi , but really struggling with accommodation choices!
I'm looking to split my time in 2, 4 nights where I can explore and be close to things (I'm planning on visiting the Marine park for Diving weather pending) and the final 5 nights somewhere quiet and relaxing, where I can laze on the beach and/or check out rainforest.
Not a big party person, so looking for a chilled out vibe, preferably with minimal children around. Huge nature and animal person, so looking to wind up my trip with some r & r.. The thing I'm finding is Langkawi is so expensive by comparison to the rest of Malaysia - can anyone recommend some places suitable?
Thanks in advance

#1 lp4eva1 has been a member since 20/6/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by OlivierJD on 30/1/2018 at 16:54

Sorry you received no reply, as you plans are similar to mine in March, 2018.

How well did Langkawi -- and you choice of accommodations -- meet your expectations?

Tetchy Spandrel
Washington, DC

#2 OlivierJD has been a member since 12/3/2017. Posts: 2
 Send OlivierJD a private message 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.