I'm selling my darling sports Minsk, Isobel, after driving her up the ho chi minh road from Saigon to Hanoi . She's been a perfect companion for the road with very few problems along the way. She's a dream to ride with a very powerful engine and a super comfortable seat.
The bike comes with --
- Two helmets
- Multiple ropes to tie down your luggage
- Spare parts (clutch, cables, electrical box [important! costs $20 alone!], inner tubes, 3x spark plugs)
- Large number of tools, including screwdrivers and spanners to repair the bike if it breaks down
- Road map for Vietnam with a recommended route plotted by an easy rider I met in Hoi An (beautiful scenery through mountain roads!)
- Chains for the bike
- Original registration papers, as well as Laos registration if you decide to head to Laos
I've just had the bike serviced in Hanoi and the clutch replaced (it was slipping from time to time and needed to be tightened; this problem has been fully fixed now) and she's running like a dream. She's also had the various cables and rear shock absorbers replaced in Saigon.
I'm looking for $375, or nearest offer for her.
If you're interested, you can reach me on email@example.com or my Vietnamese phone number, 01997 470 598.
Also - if you've never ridden a clutch bike, I'd be more than happy to give you a lesson showing you how.
#1 Aamir has been a member since 28/3/2010. Posts: 2