Photo: On the road to Banlung.

Motorbiking in Asia forum

6 months through SE Asia

Posted by KathrynAustin on 5/11/2016 at 14:20

My husband and I are just beginning to plan our trip through SE Asia. We are planning to start traveling in January of 2018. Looking for advice on a travel route and if we have enough time/money for all the countries we wish to visit.
Right now we are thinking of visiting 11 countries in this order; Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal. Also, have a budget of roughly $20,000 CAD for two.

#1 KathrynAustin has been a member since 5/11/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by gecktrek on 6/11/2016 at 08:06

hey, sounds like an awesome trip... you have entered this in the motorcycling forum, do you intend to take a bike, buy a bike or just rent in each country?

#2 gecktrek has been a member since 24/3/2013. Location: Australia. Posts: 160
 Send gecktrek a private message   Where has gecktrek been?   Website   Flickr  

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by braylor on 7/11/2016 at 19:57

Such a big trip wink.gif
Are you planning the means of transport to go through these countries? What is your point of departure? Your interest (culture, sightseeing, architecture...)?
Tell us more details, maybe we could give you some suggestions.

#3 braylor has been a member since 26/9/2016. Posts: 13

Posted by Exto on 14/12/2016 at 04:33

I think, your "schedule" is a little too long for six month of travelling.

Sometimes, less is more ;)

But, like braylor mentioned, some more informations would be helpfull.

#4 Exto has been a member since 25/8/2016. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.