Photo: On the road to Banlung.

Motorbiking in Asia forum

Motorbike tour from Hue to Hanoi

Posted by edwuppy on 27/7/2009 at 19:04

Can anybody recommend a motorbike tour from Hue to Hanoi? thanks.

#1 edwuppy has been a member since 24/9/2008. Posts: 23

Heading to Thailand?
Heading to Thailand?
Ad Search for cheap flights to Thailand
on Skyscanner.

skyscanner.com

Read more

Posted by edwuppy on 27/7/2009 at 19:05

Sorry, I mean Hue to Hoi An

#2 edwuppy has been a member since 24/9/2008. Posts: 23

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by Easyrider on 27/7/2009 at 21:03

Hello Edwuppy
For motorbike tour from Hue to Hoi an you can see www.hueriders.com
Or if you would like to do from Hue to South you can search www.vietnam-easyriders.com for infos.
Feel free email me if you need more detail.
vietnam-easyrider@hotmail.com
Happy travel
Lee

#3 Easyrider has been a member since 27/7/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by edwuppy on 28/7/2009 at 10:17

thanks alot for the info....

#4 edwuppy has been a member since 24/9/2008. Posts: 23

Posted by asiabiker on 10/8/2009 at 10:07

Hi edwuppy,

Did you do a tour? How was it? I'm trying to decide between doing motorbike tours and buying a bike. Any suggestions, appreciated.

Thanks

#5 asiabiker has been a member since 10/8/2009. Posts: 10

Posted by tingers on 11/8/2009 at 09:48

These guys have a good name for the Hue - Hoi An route:
http://www.motorbiketours-hoian.com/

And these go up North:
http://www.columbusadventures.com/tours/motorbike-tours

Both will let you ride, saving you the hassle of buying the bike then getting rid of it when you're done.

#6 tingers has been a member since 9/4/2009. Posts: 36

Posted by edwuppy on 11/8/2009 at 15:29

Well, I did a fantastic 4 day motorbike tour of the Central Highlands. It was great. Whats nice about being on the back of a motorbike is that I dont have to worry about having to watch the traffic. I just really take in everything as a passenger. It was so beautiful. You see things differently as a passenger than a driver. I think so. But, I cannot really say what its like to be a driver. And the driver I had was really great. He took me to some out of way places and off the tourist trails. It was such a great expierence. But it can also be expensive. Good luck asiabiker!!!

#7 edwuppy has been a member since 24/9/2008. Posts: 23

Posted by asiabiker on 13/8/2009 at 17:59

edwuppy, did you arrange it through the contact` above or someone else? If you don't mind can you say what you paid and what you got for that? was it worth the money?

Thankyou! :-)

#8 asiabiker has been a member since 10/8/2009. Posts: 10

Posted by edwuppy on 13/8/2009 at 21:52

I was in Hoi An and looking for an "easy rider". I ran into one while I was biking in the city. He gave me all the information I asked for and I paid $50.00 a day. It was totally worth it. I am a big nature man and I saw some wonderful mountains for 4 fantastic days. THe gorgeous Central Highlands on the back of a motorcycle. Not in a bus or with a big tour group. Just me and Nam(guide) He took me to wherever I wanted to go. He took me to many ethnic minority homes. Very interesting. I saw some incredible nature. I was the only foreigner in all of these places. That was the best. He basically was my chaffeur. Whenever I wanted to stop, he stopped. It rained sometimes, and that was also great. IT was beutiful. I am so glad I did it. I was at first not sure because of the money thing. But totally worth it. I would recommend it to you and anyone else. I hope I helped a little...

#9 edwuppy has been a member since 24/9/2008. Posts: 23

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.