Photo: A boat with your name on it, Coron, Busuanga Island.

Philippines forum

where to acquire informations about UK visa?

Posted by dejavu619 on 6/1/2011 at 20:56

Hi,

just new here and i just have a question. How can i obtain UK visa? i need an accurate information about the process. I am an online freelance worker for years and one of my client offered me a real job. I mean he wants me to travel in UK and work for real in their company. This is an opportunity that i do not want to miss. If you are a Filipino and manage to acquire UK visa. Kindly let me know the process that you've taken in order to succeed in the application. Even if you are not a filipino. A help from you would be appreciated by me. I read many post about UK visa and still i need additional information to validate them all. I have a choice right now and i just want a second opinion. looking forward on your response. Thanks in advance.

#1 dejavu619 has been a member since 6/1/2011. Posts: 6

Posted by busylizzy on 7/1/2011 at 02:25

This was recently asked by someone else - info here: https://www.travelfish.org/board/post/visabordercrossings/12994_where-to-find-informations-about-uk-visa-

#2 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,155
 Where has busylizzy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.