Text page

Philippines

Philippines forum

buses from manilla to baguio

Posted by ShikMyPants on 27/1/2015 at 06:12

Hello guys n gals

Looking for some advice on buses that run from Manilla to Baguio.

Im aware that you can book them online but so far all attempts ive had have been declined saying no seats free, i find it hard to believe as im booking for the 6th of feb so with plenty of time as far as im aware. Tried 3 different buses (three different times) all been declined so far.

Does anyone know if i can just turn up on the day and jump on? Do the book up far in adavance or will there still be space if I just rock up?

Thanks people

#1 ShikMyPants has been a member since 27/1/2015. Posts: 1

Posted by goonistik on 6/2/2015 at 07:10

Just show up at the terminal of the bus company. The worst thing that will happen is you need to wait for the next bus.

#2 goonistik has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Philippines. Posts: 563

Posted by dpeterk on 6/5/2015 at 01:18

You can also go there in a van (do a Google search). I'm not saying it will happen, but well, it isn't uncommon for a bus to get held up by "passengers" in the middle of the journey. Plus I hear the bus makes quite a few stops, which adds to travel time.

#3 dpeterk has been a member since 6/5/2015. Posts: 4

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.