Text page

Philippines

Philippines forum

Visayas

Posted by amnicoll on 18/5/2016 at 06:51

I have already posted on LP so forgive duplication if you use both and I am already adding the likes of Panay and thinking I might need two trips

I am planing a trip in July/August starting and finishing in Cebu taking in Negros Bohol and Leyte (not excluding other nearby islands). There is as yet no fixed plan and I would (depending on which direction I go) not have any problem in dropping an island from the itinerary. I have had a look at LP and Rough Guide and have plenty of info on the beaches.
However there is less about the inland areas or nice towns/villages on the coast that may not attract the beach lover/diving person.
I am happy for any tips and ideas on these islands but what really I would like is some guidance of the places that are perhaps in the hills or little towns and villages that may appeal to me as someone who is happy if there are no tourists and can simply chill out and enjoy walks in the countryside during the day and enjoy good food and a few beers in the evening and a cheap room overnight
Thanks

#1 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 976

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.