Photo: A boat with your name on it, Coron, Busuanga Island.

Philippines forum

Philippines March 7 to April 2

Posted by nessaantolin on 3/1/2017 at 10:17

Hey everyone!

Anybody going to be in the Philippines in March? Any must-see places we should add to our list? Just looking for things to do while we're there because we don't really know where to go :)

Oh btw, we will be in Boracay March 10-12

If anyone wants to meet up, hit me up :)

#1 nessaantolin has been a member since 3/1/2017. Posts: 3

Posted by amnicoll on 4/1/2017 at 01:50

Wondering why you decided to go to the Philippines.

Why not start with reading a guide book or searching the Internet we know nothing about your like and dislikes and there are over 7000 islands to chose from

#2 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 837
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Posted by Heylookitsdaz on 15/1/2017 at 00:49

We went to Philippines in December but avoided Borocay as it sounded a little too party central (depends of course what you are after, the beaches there are meant to be amazing). We did both Palawan and Bohol islands, highly recommend both. Palawan for great beaches and boat day trips (Google El Nido which is up north of the island) and Bohol for exploring more inland on scooter (Google Chocolate Hills, pretty cool). Bohol has decent beaches also (although we skipped this part as beached out)

#3 Heylookitsdaz has been a member since 14/1/2017. Location: Earth. Posts: 2
 Send Heylookitsdaz a private message   Website   Instagram 

Posted by Carson on 27/2/2017 at 00:53

Hi,
I'm carson,i will be travelling to palawan philippines, march 18-23. I am planning to do some rock climbing in el nido or anywhere in palawan that can offer me climbing or bouldering, also hit the beach if there is still time and budget to squeeze.

#4 Carson has been a member since 27/2/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by neharani on 6/3/2017 at 21:45

Philippines is the country in Asia which has more than 7,000 islands..there are many places in Philippines which you can not miss to see..it also depend on your choices which kind of place you want to explore or love to see..If you are fond of bird watching, hiking, climbing or doing photography then you must visit Mayon Volcano..Manila i.e. capital of Philippines is amazing place to visit and stay..one of the place in south Manila i.e. Puerto Galera is very famous for beautiful beaches where lots of things to do like diving and nearby many shopping markets, bars and hotels are there..

#5 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 30

Posted by aliah4 on 20/3/2017 at 04:39

Hello, nessaantolin, Philippines is really a nice choice. I visited here two years back. It was a splendid experience.

Things to do in Philippines

If you are adventurous enough you can try Mountaineering on Mt. Mayon, Albay.
Sandboarding in Ilocos Norte, Laoag La Paz Sand Dunes
Must visit Fort Santiag, Timbac Caves, Marvel At The Wonder Of San Agustin Church, White Beach, Ayala Museum
Ligiron Ride in Valencia, Negros Oriental

#6 aliah4 has been a member since 16/2/2017. Location: India. Posts: 6

Posted by Muyayo on 22/3/2017 at 04:38

One of the most impressive sites I think it is the Bacuit Archipelago. The islands of the archipelago are full of beautiful beaches. But the only impediment is that the site is full of people and it is a bit expensive to access.

#7 Muyayo has been a member since 22/3/2017. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.