Text page

Philippines

Philippines forum

Philippines with kids

Posted by NR on 12/6/2017 at 04:56

Hi Everyone,

We are a family of 2 adults and two 4.5 yrs old kids planning to visit Philipines in mid-November for 10-11 days.With this trip, we are looking forward to:

adventure,wild nature, forest etc

breathtaking sightseeing
waterfalls
caves
watersports; snorkeling, diving, jumping in the river from hills etc.
kids fun

With a bit of my research, I came to know about following locations:

Boracay: Arial Point
Cebu: Hikong falls
Bohol: Chocolate Hills, forest snorkeling
Puerto Princea: Underground river
Coron: Kayangan Lake
Elnido: small lagon
Bicol: mayon volcano
Ifugo: Banaue Rice terrace
Siquijor: Limestone Cave, Cambuhagay falls

I might not want to do repetitive stuff like beach over beach over yet love to explore places different in their own way. Rest you guys are the experts.

Your suggestions/advice will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
NR

#1 NR has been a member since 12/6/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by amnicoll on 12/6/2017 at 05:43

With two smallish children you should think "what else" in and around the area you chose as well as how accessible are they

Well you can not do them all! I have not myself been to many of the places (not even heard of Hikong falls on Cebu) but I would suggest you restrict yourselves to perhaps a couple of these.

mayon volcano may(is) not be suitable for the little ones

there is no doubt you can have a great time and I have responded here in a very generalised way because I think whatever you chose the two points at the top are key.

have a great trip

#2 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 971

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.