Photo: A boat with your name on it, Coron, Busuanga Island.

Philippines forum

Accommodation in Manila

Posted by Masushan on 30/3/2018 at 01:15

Hi everyone,
my husband, our then 9 months old son and I are traveling to the Philippines this May. Our first stop is Manila. Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice accommodation there? Suitable for a small family, preferably quiet, budget (under 1000 Pesos per night) and with nice owners/hosts? We are grateful for any advice!

#1 Masushan has been a member since 14/2/2018. Posts: 1

Posted by comtam3000 on 13/11/2018 at 18:48

I don't know of any accommodation personally, however my girlfriend and I just booked the Kabayan Hotel. We booked this because it's uber close to the airport and we're only there for 16 or so hours.

Props to you for traveling with a 9 month old - that's badass!

#2 comtam3000 has been a member since 4/6/2014. Location: United States. Posts: 73
 Send comtam3000 a private message   Website 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by neharani on 16/11/2018 at 20:22

There are so many hotels to stay but your 1000 pesos are a restriction.
A cheap hotel will not provide good vibe and service , i will advise you to get to Manila and find a sweet hotel near by the town, or you can book online according to your needs like wifi, pool, free parking, etc.

#3 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 44

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.