Photo: At the Lee Kong Chian Museum.

Singapore forum

SG universal studios question

Posted by adelaine on 9/7/2010 at 14:23

is it really hard to get tickets for SG universal studio? i would like to know the best way to get tickets, me and friends will be heading there byu august and that is our first in our list to be visited. we got the discounted plane tickets with the help of STAL though no info if we can also book universal studios tickets in advance. any ideas?

#1 adelaine has been a member since 9/7/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by sallyissxc on 20/3/2011 at 11:54

hey adelaine, im in singapore atm and i just got back from the universal studios, it was so easy to get there and get tickets, im staying at little india i just caught the mrt from little india station all the way to harbour front the last stop, then got on a mono rail over to seragosa island, then i just bought tickets there for the studios they were 76 dollars and all up about 8 dollars for my transport to get there, well worth it i had a ball, the island is amazing one of the prettiest places ive seen yet..

sally :-)

#2 sallyissxc has been a member since 20/1/2011. Posts: 9

Posted by idreamofdurian on 20/3/2011 at 23:48 TF writer

Hi adelaine -- you can buy tickets to Universal Studios online at or in person at the amusement park. They do sometimes sell out so it's best to get there early!

#3 idreamofdurian has been a member since 5/9/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 576
 Send idreamofdurian a private message   Website   Twitter   Flickr  

Posted by rledez1990 on 21/3/2011 at 05:28

If you don't buy before hand, definitely get there well before the gates open- me and my boyfriend got there an hour early they were already selling out! Also, there were signs everywhere reading 'sold out' but this turned out to be a mistake... if in doubt, just pre-book, it's not worth the hassle of travelling all the way there and going home disappointed!

#4 rledez1990 has been a member since 12/3/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 106
 Send rledez1990 a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.