Photo: At the Lee Kong Chian Museum.

Singapore forum

help - dentist in singapore

Posted by fihazard on 26/12/2010 at 23:12

Hi
can anyone help me with the name of a good dentist in Singapore!

I haven't got an emergency problem I hope - but after nearly a year travelling I really do need a good clean and scrape and would like to get it done before i'm off the beaten track again. Doesn't need to be too cheap - normal UK prices?

anyway if any locals have a good recommendation that would be great

thanks

#1 fihazard has been a member since 20/9/2008. Posts: 2

Posted by exacto on 27/12/2010 at 02:37

sorry, i don't have a specific dentist to recommend for you. but just in case nobody jumps in with the name of their favorite local singapore dentist, you could always check with your travel insurance provider to see who they recommend. another option is to check with your embassy in singapore. odds are the consular section folks have someone they recommend and likely even use themselves. happy new year.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,650
 Where has exacto been? 

Posted by Kananga on 4/2/2013 at 21:56

I can recommend a very good dentist that is reasonably priced. Justin Ang from Gentle Dental. We used him for years. Very, very good.

http://www.gentledental.com.sg/

#3 Kananga has been a member since 25/4/2005. Location: Thailand. Posts: 34

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.