Photo: At the Lee Kong Chian Museum.

Singapore forum

Got a case of crabs

Posted by SaltwaterGem on 8/2/2013 at 03:36

Posted from within Vietnam.

Nah just kidding.

But I'm going to be in Singapore from the 10-12... So basically the first three days of Chinese New Year. This is probably not the best idea idea I've ever had but just trying to see it through. I didn't have very much I specifically wanted to do in Singapore, but I desperately want to get some of the infamous chili crab... But a lot of places will be closed. Can anyone recommend a place to go that should be open?

#1 SaltwaterGem has been a member since 4/1/2013. Posts: 22

Posted by boxee on 8/2/2013 at 04:17

Even though it is new year here I think u will find lots of restaurants and bars open. Try heading down to Clarke Quay there is a great restaurant there for the chilli crab, or just jump in a taxi they will know where to take u

#2 boxee has been a member since 26/3/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 131

Posted by antoniamitchell on 8/2/2013 at 13:51

A great many restaurants will still be open so you shouldn't have any problems (I was in Singapore for Chinese New Year in 2011, and barely noticed any change)

#3 antoniamitchell has been a member since 13/5/2012. Location: Singapore. Posts: 490
 Where has antoniamitchell been?   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.