Photo: At the Lee Kong Chian Museum.

Singapore forum

A secret goat farm across the border

Posted by Dreamcatcher92 on 18/4/2016 at 02:27

Hi all! I just have to share with you about this new goat farm I've discovered which is located across the border.

The farm is called V Goat Farm and the owners are from Singapore. It's location is somewhere between the borders of Johor and Melaka. I did a 2D1N weekend farm stay there and had so much fun! The farm is kinda small (about 2 acres) as compared to others I've seen, but I got a personalized treatment and I got a chance to bath, feed and know more about the herd up close. Stargazing at night was a bonus as well. Even though it's just 2 acres, the owners brought me to a banana plantation, local night market, corn plantation and a 40min hike up the nearby Mount Ophir. So they really stay true to the saying that sometimes, "Great things comes in small packages."

So if you're in need of a quick getaway from the city, you may want to consider V goat farm a visit.

#1 Dreamcatcher92 has been a member since 18/4/2016. Posts: 2

Posted by braylor on 17/10/2016 at 21:47

Hi,
That sounds interesting! Could you please share with us some photos?

I'm planning to visit Singapore for my Xmas holidays this year.

Thanks in advance.

#2 braylor has been a member since 26/9/2016. Posts: 13

Posted by Dreamcatcher92 on 17/10/2016 at 22:03

Hi Braylor,

This is their website: http://vgoatfarm.com. You can see alot of their farm photos from this link: https://vgoatfarm.com/galleria

Their Tripadvisor reviews are not bad either it seems.

I would advise you to contact them in advance if your visit is during Xmas because they only bring in maximum of 10 bookings (10 pax) per weekend.

=) Hope this helps!

#3 Dreamcatcher92 has been a member since 18/4/2016. Posts: 2

Posted by braylor on 29/10/2016 at 21:24

We succeeded in booking our trip to Singapore. Thanks so much Dreamcatcher92 for your advice :)

#4 braylor has been a member since 26/9/2016. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.